FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Priority Pass benefit rapidly deteriorating
Old May 11, 2018, 11:40 am
Super Mario

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Global Entry
My local airport (CLE) didn't have any options when I first signed up to my PP. Now it added a restaurant/bar from a local celebrity chef. I was bummed we ran out of time, and didn't get to use it on our most recent trip. It gives a $28 credit towards menu items, including alcohol, per person, even for qualified guests. CLE is not some huge hub airport, it's rarely a crazy busy airport. I'm happy to have that option for a quick, prepared meal when I'm flying out in the morning. It's hard to be mad at this option, especially considering there is no Centurion there.

All of my other connecting flights were close together. I wasn't able to explore ORD or ATL. On my return flight home, we did have a long wait in SJU. We walked into Avianca. One guest + me, no issue. It was pretty crowded there at first. It died down after an hour or so. They had small plates to eat and drinks including cocktails, soda, and bottled water. Worked for me. There was clearly a few bigger groups in there. Whether they were with the Sapphire Reserve unlimited guests, that I could not confirm.