FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - St. Ermin's Hotel, Autograph Collection - London, UK [Master Thread]
Old May 11, 2018, 10:00 am
jch636

Programs: SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat, Fairmont Premier
You should be fine with just booking for 2 people. If you look at the room description for the Queen room, it allows for 1 crib. If you have an older kid, you would need to put the right person count in your reservation as hotels in London and Europe are generally strict aboht occupancy.

One of the great things about St. Ermin’s is that you can do a points and cash upgrade to a junior suite, which willl fit 4 people - a rarity in London. I stayed there back in November and only put 2 adults on the reservation - it didn’t matter since our 2 kids still fit under the occupancy limit.

Originally Posted by nikehair
I'm looking to book this property with Rewards Poiints for an upcoming stay. It will be 2 adults and infant.

I'm noticing that when I search for 2+1, I'm only given the option for cash and points. However, for just two people, I can book the points only 45k per night.

Is this normal for London hotels in general, or is it just a matter of availability for the dates this far in advance?

Thanks