FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Involuntary denial of boarding, please help
Old May 10, 2018, 1:59 am
simons1

Originally Posted by Deniedboardinghelp
Another quick update: I managed to speak to someone on the phone from customer relations who was very understanding and reassured me that the case definitely hasn't been closed. In fact it has been escalated and they are waiting for a response from their legal department, which they are now chasing up and have asked me to submit receipts for expenses.

I know some of you think my gentle stance is misplaced and I do appreciate all the advice (from people who are far more knowledgeable and experienced than myself), but I am going to allow BA a bit more time to make this right.
So basically the usual BA tactic - the person on the phone said what you wanted to hear and what was required to get you off the line. Until you chase again next time you won't hear a dicky bird. Of course BA likes you to do all the chasing as the chances are at some stage you will get fed up and throw in the towel.

In my view NWIFlyer has given a realistic assessment above, really the time has arrived for you to either grab the bull by the horns or just move on with your life. You have now experienced the modern BA and the escalation to their legal department isn't exactly promising as saving BA money will be more important than any recompense.