FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Marriott Rewards Premier Business Credit Card
Old May 9, 2018, 7:31 am
txpenny

Programs: AA EXP, Mar AMB, HH LT DIA
Originally Posted by txpenny
It's a great card.

I saw somebody mention that this card may go away at some point due to Marriott's new relationship with AMEX? on business accounts, so I decided to apply for the card for my wife's business (while it's still available). There was no mention anywhere in the application of the 15 night annual credit, or 1 night awarded for every $3000 of spend, which was/is a benefit of my card, but I was lured by the 75K points that would get her over the 1.2MM lifetime points.

A funny thing happened while I was making a reservation for the missus. I noticed her night tally increased by 15 nights. I'm guessing that next month around the same time I'll see a night credit for the $3000 spend.
The first statement already hit and confirms my guess.

On the statement there is a blurb defining the benefits; 5x on Marriott; 2x on airline, car rentals, restaurants, office supply, internet, cable, & phone; 1x on all other. "Also, earn 1 Elite Credit towards Marriott Rewards Elite Status for every $3,000 you spend." (red text is exact verbiage from the statement).

So even though the Elite Night Credits are no longer advertised anywhere on the splash page or in the T&C of the offer for the business card with the 75K bonus, it is still a benefit. So anyone in need of 15 or so nights to reach your Y/E goal, this card will help if you are close.