Old May 8, 18, 8:22 am
Zarmakuizz

Programs: FB Plat
GLA

Name of the lounge : Upper Deck - Glasgow

On Air France website, it says that the lounge to use is called "Sky Lounge". It has been at least two years that the lounge has been renovated to become the current Upper Deck lounge.
I am traveling with KLM, although Air France also uses this lounge.

I was allowed to take pictures, as long as they don't display staff members.

Location : Terminal M. Clear security, duty free, keep walking to the gates. At some point you will start seeing directions to lounges. It is quite hard to describe the rest of the path, the airport did a good job in overplacing restaurants down your path to the gates and lounges. At some point, you will have to take stairs, and there you go.

Opening Hours : All day.

Entry requirements : usual Skyteam requirements, including guest as FB gold/plat perk. This lounge is accessible also with Priority Pass or paid access. It is shared with a lot of airlines, still it had a lot of space.

Food offer : sandwiches, soups, cakes, fruits, a selection of cheeses and snacks including fudge.

Drinks offer : sodas, syrup-style drinks, a coffee machine. For alcoholic drinks, you have to order at the bar.

Services
Wifi: airport wifi has a special procedure to get free use of wifi. Take the instructions at the lounge entrance, as it's not obvious.
Showers: no
Toilets: Yes
Quiet zone: No
Loungers/sleep area: No
Business area: No
Spa: No
TV area: No
Game Zone: they had one, although they removed everything. Unsure you could plug in your Switch to one of the 4 screens available...?
Passengers are called: Yes. We hear the airport calls for passengers, and the lounge staff called passengers for my KL flight.
Information screen: Yes
Newspapers: Yes

Other information
Number of seats: up to 160 according to staff
Level of noise: low
Design: simple, modern
View: either on the tarmac, or on the airport entrance.
Multi floors: No
Terrace: No
Smoking area: No
Direct boarding: No

Last edited by Zarmakuizz; May 9, 18 at 3:23 am