FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Account audit / blocked / fraud: award / miles / SWU / sale, barter, etc.
Old May 8, 2018, 7:21 am
JDiver
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by anabolism
Hi JDiver,

I'm having trouble parsing what you posted. Could you clarify?

1. I do believe there are members (very possibly more than one)
  2. who are regular member
  3. given several members have been “busted” for violating AAdvantage T&Cs.
  4. I doubt many posts are in this forum, but they’d be sure to read this forum.
In (1), (2), and (3), by "members" do you mean of this thread, the AA forum, FT in general?
In (4), which forum? This thread, AA, FT?

My best guess at what you mean would be: Some members of this thread have access to CC and have been busted by AA for violating the T&C. AA security reads this thread. But that can't be right.
1) “members” = members of FlyerTalk (that’s the only membership offered here, though some have access to restricted fora). Members have been busted, and as we don’t allow trades, etc. in the fora other than TCC...

2) If I were doing this (“patrolling” FT to bust T&C violators), I’d post sufficiently in various fora, perhaps those of personal interest (perhaps some Europe subfora, Marriott, Sixt, Travel Products, etc.) to have TCC access - and rarely, if ever, post in the AA forum. Easily done.

But it’s all speculation, though based on reasonable suspicion. Reading this thread would be mandatory, I’d think (and TCC might be quite boring now that all posting of AA anything is banned - mission accomplished!)