FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA award booking,change questions/fees/issues/routing/excursionist problems {Archive}
Old May 8, 2018, 6:09 am
tommy14

redemption on LO

Originally Posted by Jesperss
On Friday I booked two one ways on LOT. Ana and Expert Flyer both shows the seats as available.

It's Monday and the tickets still haven't been confirmed by LOT. My ticket hasn't been canceled yet.

Should I just wait it out? Seems like LOT has been slow to confirm recently.

"There is a delay in the issuance of your ticket(s). We have requested confirmation of your flights from LOT Polish Airlines.This process may take up to 24 hours. Your miles will not be deducted from your account until your flights are confirmed and your ticket is issued. We will notify you via email upon confirmation.

This reservation is not ticketed. Pending confirmation from LOT Polish AirlinesThank you for choosing United Airlines. Your purchase is confirmed. We'll notify you when we've finished processing your reservation so that you can request additional receipts, export to your calendar, check in, cancel, upgrade, email or print your itinerary."
Did LOT confirm for you yet? I'm in the same boat, two one ways in business class, neither one confirmed.