FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - I hate business travelers.
View Single Post
Old May 7, 2018, 3:22 pm
Artpen100

Programs: AA Plat, UA 1K>Plat>moving to Silver
Most of the OP's observations seem to deal with business travelers talking loudly or being obnoxious in bars or on board. I must admit, I don't see much of this. Seems to me most business travelers are solo. And I am just trying to make my work travel to some meeting as simple and pleasant as possible. If that means boarding first and using a rollaboard (which I don't do that much - I frequently check luggage), and, if it can be managed with a TOD or an upgrade, sitting up front, then that is what I will do. As a consequence, I'm generally in a good mood, try not to let IRROPs bother me (and for which I plan ahead), and am pleasant to other passengers and the FAs, whether they are to me or not. Nor do leisure travelers seem bothersome to me, even though sometimes they don't seem to know what they are doing and slow things down. We were all there once. (Though I will remark that every really bad experience I have had with fellow passengers on airlines was in international economy, and though I could not tell you whether those were business or leisure travelers, I suspect leisure.) Generally, I think the most important thing in travel is your attitude towards it. Learning more about how the system works has markedly improved my experience and my attitude.