FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Fairmont’s Sirru Fen Fushi opens in the Maldives
Old May 7, 2018, 9:22 am
Jeffuy

PSA:
I am currently at the Fairmont Maldives and I can confirm that FPC benefits/status and certificates are not honored here.

I was told by the Guest Experience Manager that the property is currently not listed on the FPC website and that they do not have access to FPC information at this time. I am not sure why this is the case and it has made quite a disappointing trip.

The hotel just opened for a month and they do not have bikes, fairmont fit, mosquito nets, and rain covers for the buggies. A few facilities and amenities are also closed, if you plan to visit in the next 3 months contact the hotel to confirm what is available. The website is not up to date and/or accurate.

*There is also a luggage limit for the flight from Male to the island of 25kg/pax that is including hand carry luggage. As I flown in on first class after a trip around Asia I came overweight of about 87kg and was charged close to $500 USD. They do not tell you this before hand.