FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - My Posts suggestion: Add Last Post option
Old May 6, 2018, 8:22 pm
TRRed

Programs: UA, Marriott, Starwood, et al
Hmmm. . . In the past (years ago), there was only one My Posts or My Threads. In response to suggestions at the time, the administrator made some changes and added the other. I think the My Threads was a listing of all threads a person as started, which I believe it still is. IICR, the My Posts showed the list of threads that we had posted in (not our specific posts). That way it was easy to see if others had posted after us. I understand that the program/site limitations do not make my specific suggestion feasible. But is there an easy way to accomplish that same result, where we see threads listings with thread data? Yes, I know it is possible to run a manual search or to make every thread I post in a "favorite." And, yes, I know we are on a different website platform than we were then. But since the technology was there 5-10 years ago when this was originally done, it seems like it would still be feasible. In the previous modification, a number of others chimed in in favor of that functionality as a quick link.

Thanks.

TRRed.