FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa business class [merged] experience reports
Old May 5, 2018, 11:53 am
Dschaimz

Programs: QR Platinum OWE, LH SEN
It is a wonderfully comfortable seat with plenty of space, great service and the food is very edible. I have been on at least 10 LH C flights over the past years, I think 2 on the A340 and never had anything to complain about. The seat is very comfortable, you can even change the hardness/softness to match your preference.

I have also been on many more QR C/F flights in the same time period and yes the 1 - 2 - 1 setups are even better.

But tt say LH is "awful", bad and so on, well no. Economy is awful, however evidence proves that it is survivable by millions every day.

Most of the complaints about LH C are "having another person next to me" - such hardship - or "having to lift a leg to climb over someone" - don't book a window seat if this is soooo terrible for you.

I am always very thankful to be able to fly business class. I recommend getting a seat at least 2 rows away from a toilet/galley as it is quieter. But even being near a toilet/galley will not make it a bad flight, just maybe not as great as it could have been.