FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 5 nights in Bali
View Single Post
Old May 2, 2018, 6:45 pm
PsiFighter37

Programs: UA 1K / *G, Marriott Bonvoy Gold; Avis PC
5 nights in Bali

I'm going to heading to Bali in a few weeks for a friend's wedding - very excited to make my first trip here after hearing so many things about it! We will be staying at the Grand Hyatt in Nusa Dua, and while we don't really need anything much planned out for the last couple days we are in town (that's when the wedding is), I wanted to know if folks had recommendations for the 3+ days we have where we are looking to fill our time before then. Really open to any suggestions (particularly when it comes to food - my sense is it may be best to hotel-hop for dining options), although despite my other posts in other Destination forums, we won't be looking at doing much / any hiking this time around We also are not divers and are not interested in doing anything beyond relatively elementary snorkeling when it comes to exploring the greater underwater.

As a corollary for a first-time traveler - would one expect the Sunday afternoon departure bank to be busy in terms of checking in / clearing immigration, and are there any lounges for someone flying TG J (or having Priority Pass) to use at DPS?