FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Priority Pass benefit rapidly deteriorating
Old May 2, 2018, 4:40 pm
euromannn

Programs: MR, AA, UA, DL, AVIS and growing
Originally Posted by Boraxo
Not to defend PP but the problems with AS lounge overcrowding has been discussed here for months so everyone on FT should be aware of it. PP does not guarantee access and in fact I find PP is doing a much better job now of noting restrictions (e.g. limited hours at LAX lounge for Virgin, etc.)

BTW I have used Chase (actually JPM) PP card for years and nobody ever told me there was a limit on guests. I have taken as many as 6 at one time (all family members) and the lounge (SJD) was quite happy to take them all as they get paid by PP for every person. So if there is a limit that is something new and I would expect Chase or PP to send a notice.
BTW ---- your comment is EXACTLY what I'm addressing.
Chase has been notified by me about discrepancy on number of guests for RESTAURANTS and amount and requested to address it with PP.
Chase has done NOTHING --- called today and checked.
There is NO documentation from Chas eon allowable number of guests and all fo these posters claiming limits don't seem to comprehend that fact.

I know for fact CHASE is not allowing guests in lounges in BKK, ANC, SGN, and TPE for lounges.