FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lifetime Marriott Rewards elite status (Pre-Merge 2018 and earlier)
Old May 2, 2018, 10:23 am
CJKatl

Programs: DL:MM, Marriott:LTT
Originally Posted by Michilander
Are you cliciking the word Details under the nights total on the Overview page? My wife is Platinum with 91 nights so far this year, but it clearly shows her Lifetime Gold status in the Nights Details pop-up window.
Maybe I am reading this wrong, but when I click Details it shows two columns. On the left column there are "Nights stayed" and "Bonus Nights" and "2018 Total" which is well below 75. On the right it shows my LT totals, which are double the nights and points required. The label shows "Platinum Lifetime Status" which I always assumed labeled the column, but are you saying that actually is reporting my status? Other than there, everywhere else it only states "Platinum Elite" and I had fewer than twenty stays in Marriott properties last year. I actually went places where Starwood had better choices (Prague, Bali) and made a mistake and stayed in the LM near Patpong in Bangkok which was okay but nowhere near as nice as the similarly priced Marriott options nearby which do not require walking past ping-pong bars to get to BTS. Heck, the CY is a better option as it has a CY, is in a quieter yet more convenient location and has a great staff, But I digress....

Is where I see LT on the details page where your wife sees Gold?