FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Tier Point Runs | 2018 master thread
View Single Post
Old May 2, 2018, 7:55 am
Pilot37

Programs: BA GGL / GfL
Originally Posted by mindgraph
I'm revisiting JER to PDX for mid to late September however now seem unable to get the same availability in IA Matrix compared to last week. The main issue I'm having is that it returns a Y routing for the JFK to LAX leg, even though I've selected Business cabin at the bottom of the search query.

Has anyone else had the same issue or can help to advise on how I can force this to show me only business fares? I've had a play around this morning but not gotten very far. I'm somewhat flexible with my dates in case it's just down to availability.

Any help would be much appreciated!
Let me know your dates and I'll take a look if you'd like, but I can definitely still see the deal live for September. I would however note that the weekends I have been looking at in June and July have either increased in price or had the availability on certain flights reduced (only 6am or 7am JFK-LAX flights now showing instead of the 10am ones I was seeing a few days ago on weekend sectors), so as with all deals like this don't wait until May 8th to try and ticket if you really want it.

Pilot37