FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Platinum Status in Eight Days and $800 - No Stays Required
Old May 2, 2018, 4:42 am
hockeyinsider
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
Originally Posted by Vince Chan
I would assuming that booking a meeting room in the executive lounge is not participating in the rewarding events?

I also got the idea from Marriott insiders that we might suggesting to put words under signature of our contracts that we would like to be posted via group posting tools, in case the staff who posted your bill only posting points. But I think not every hotel is willing to do so or familiar with it.

So anyone have successful experience for rewarding events in Thailand?
If you are paying for a room, whether in the executive lounge or a ballroom, then it is eligible for Rewarding Events. It doesn't matter where the room is located. The only possible issue is that some international hotels give guests one hour of complimentary meeting time in an executive lounge boardroom. As many people have told you, it doesn't matter the country either. As long as Rewarding Events is in the contract you will get the credit.

Originally Posted by Vince Chan
As I checked the response from previews older pages, if I book the meeting room in the same hotels in different days, as long as I ask the hotel to book and posted each as separate event, I also pay in separate bill, we are good to go and would receive 10 nights for each events , is that correct? Because those info are found in older pages in 17 so I would like to confirm again If I missed anything.
Each contract is supposed to be posted separately because each contract has a unique reference number.