FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United Polaris - New Business Class seats & inflight service {Archive}
Old Apr 30, 2018, 5:44 pm
StuckinITH

Programs: BA Bronze, United 1K, HH Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Dublin_rfk

Gel pillows at every seat is like _______ Polaris lounge will open in April. When I actually walk through the door or see one at my seat THEN and only then will I believe it.
PS: I have more cute little bears in my hands than times I’ve seen gel pillows on board.
I have flown Polaris 11 times and only one time I did not get the gel pillow. That time, I did not ask as I knew they were out of them since my wife had asked and the FA said they were all gone. For her troubles, she got an extra pair of pajamas. I guess if I had asked for the gel pillow after I knew they were gone, we would have gotten out of the plane with 4 pairs of pajamas......Still like that, we have about 16 of those.

I only have 3 cute little bears. I count myself lucky because I did not fly Polaris when they introduced Polaris but a few months later I got an unexpected OpUp (no upgrade instrument waitlisted and it happened when I was already seated in my Economy seat). And that was during the period they gave some bears when they had the first plane with real Polaris seats. Two of my neighbors did not want theirs so I ended up with 3.