FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - London Hotel Recommendations (newer consolidated thread)
Old Apr 30, 2018, 9:16 am
EaglesFan0909

Originally Posted by jonjparr
I've stayed in a Park Lane Suite quite a few times and they're great. They offer lots and lots of space and a great location on the front corner of the building looking down on to the Dorchester. I've had a balcony in a room at 45PL before (not a suite) but wasn't overly made up with it - the design of the building is such that they're quite dark and don't offer that great a view. Also, the sliding doors onto the balcony aren't as soundproof as a sealed window which completely blocks out all traffic noise... of which there is lots on Park Lane!
Interesting! Yes, I'm between the Balcony Suite, Park Lane Suite and then the one-bedroom Connaught Suite. I almost want to spend two nights at each hotel! But, my girlfriend won't let that fly. She loves Spas so I'm kind of leaning towards the Connaught, though The Dorchester is no slack. I guess it's just easier having a spa in your hotel. Decisions, decisions!