FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Royal Ambassador experiences 2018
Old Apr 30, 2018, 6:02 am
Raynyan

Programs: IHG Royal Ambassador
Smile ANA InterContinental Manza Beach Resort

ANA InterContinental Manza Beach Resort

What is your IHG Rewards Club status?
Spire Royal Ambassador

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?
YES!

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?
Booked Premium Corner Terrace Room, Received Deluxe Corner Suite. Second Highest category room of this hotel.

How are the rooms?
This room is newly renovated in 2017. 64sqm, Hollywood style twin bed, Marble Bathroom with deep sunken tub. Famous TOTO's Washlet toilet, 2x 43inches Panasonic LCD TV, Sharp Plasma-cluster air cleaner, Nespresso, and Terrace with small dining table/daybeds. Toiletries are both L’occitane and Agraria.

Video of Deluxe Corner Suite:

How is the exec. lounge?
Yes, granted. Located on the penthouse floor, But this hotel's executive lounge cannot named Club InterContinental due to its facilities (smallness, no meeting room, and etc...) Very small lounge, but cozy place, I like it. Food and Beverage selection is also very small but nice quality. Every staff are very friendly and kind.

Moreover now new and huge Club InterContinental Lounge is under construction on lobby floor. It’s opening day will be early June 2018. After opening new Club InterContinental Lounge, current exec. lounge will be closed and will convert to the Presidential Suite.

How was the mini-bar?
Little bit improved. Added Spumante, overall quality included red/white wines are improved.

What was your welcome gift?
Book jacket made by Okinawan clothes, pen, calendar, Post-it with hotel logo, Mug with hotel design, coffee beans, Financier. Most plenty of welcome gift I‘d ever.

Did you receive fruit in the room?
Yes

What was good?
++++++++++ Guest recognition (room upgrade, every managements came to greet me)
++++++++ Lot of restaurant outlets selection. quality is also excellent. (My recommendation is Ishigaki Beef Shabu-Shabu at Japanese Restaurant UNKAI.)
+++++ Lot of resort activities. Scuba diving training/tour, Sea walk, Fishing, Cruising, Sea park, Private Beach, Pools, Whale watching tour, and etc...
+++++ Convenience Store and Souvenir Shop.

What was bad?
- No menu/price list of restaurant outlets on web.

Value for $ or Rewards Club Points?
Yes

Would you return?
Yes

Last edited by Raynyan; May 1, 2018 at 6:58 am