FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [FARE GONE] La/++ akl-scl-mad-hnd €570
View Single Post
Old Apr 29, 2018, 12:26 pm
beyounged

Originally Posted by ChocolateFactory
LA does support online seat selection, but I think it only works if ALL segments are on LATAM metal.

Their call center is actually pretty decent (but maybe I get better service as a LATAM Black member). I really don’t understand why so many people dislike LATAM, I think they’re actually pretty great, at least on long haul flights. And their priority checkin and lounge at SCL is very nice as well.
well, LA does not fly to TYO! :P So there will always be other airlines involved. So yeah selecting seat will always be a problem.

For us poor folks stuck in the back, I have a few complaints: LA's MAD/BCN-LIM use rather outdated 767, the entertainment is grossly unresponsive. Food is one-tray style and hardly filling, and with that also a lack of mid-flight snack made me screaming for food by hour 8. Last week on MAD-LIM the menu given and dishes served were completely different, and the FA was rude as hell:"There is no fish here, are you listening? Do you even want to eat?"

Ground side: THEY HAVE NO LOUNGE IN THEIR HUB LIM! I could not believe it when I first got to LIM. But hey, for the thrice daily serving BOG international side they have a decent lounge because LATAM Peru is just poor right? Also they have no lounge in their fortress hub SCL on domestic, yeah I know they have no J on shorthauls, but how about those elites???

Customer service: remember that routing issue with my ticket I meantioned 4 weeks ago? yeah it is day 75 and it is still not addressed. Been chatting with LATAM facebook customer care so much I almost can distinguish who it is by their word choice. Can't wait for the impossible connection at GYE! :P

Oh also crediting to AS is a pain, emailing a bunch of BP's every time like I was begging for scraps...