FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [FARE GONE] La/++ akl-scl-mad-hnd €570
View Single Post
Old Apr 29, 2018, 7:43 am
beyounged

1. In ITA, ChocolateFactory and I have found specific fares in high fare classes of Y that will force certain legs, especially CX legs like HKG-FRA/DUS-HKG to be kicked into J (into I class most of the time), but we have concluded they are not bookable to the furthest extent of our knowledge. However, I think it will be good to share, maybe some divine FTer can force it out. (that will be 1500 ai, and insane crediting opportunities)
2. I took some XL operated flights recently. On boarding passes, there is nothing that shows XL code, everything is LA144X but it does say "OPERATED BY LATAM ECUADOR" which is perfectly fine with the AS agents when crediting. Interestingly, the displays in the airport at GYE all show XL codes instead of LA, so I bet it must have confused some travelers.
3. It is possible to combine J outbound with Y inbound on ITA, but I have never got it priced correctly. Mixed cabin itin are notoriously hard. @our_kid how did you even ticket it out?
4. all e-tix I have had shows 2 luggage for all segments, regardless of the carriers I have: KE, AY, LA.