FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is tripsta.com reliable?
View Single Post
Old Apr 28, 2018, 10:38 am
Shreya

[QUOTE=smartgiri;25632497]Guys, Do not use Tripsta. I done my payment and i have received the ticket via email. But when i reach the Airport while doing my checkin they told my flight ticket is not seen in the system and ask me to call Tripsta and ask, I was having only 45 mins left and i was trying to reach somebody after 20 mis of call waiting. At last i got one agent (Tripsta) and he told the flight ticket is seen on their systems and they told me its mistake of the system in checkin. I approached Direct Airlines counter and they pointed my to Tripsta. As a next option, Tripsa recommended for me to re-book same flights for next day. Then i asked them if its reliable and they says "Not sure and maybe it can happen tomorrow also " . But any way i have decided to re-book to the next day which cost 195 Euro ( I am still in the Airport and can check with Airlines). But they asked me to give my Credit Card number details via phone since they don't have online option for me to do that. I denied.

They told cancellation of the existing ticket will refund only around 50 Euros. But i paied 500 Euros for the flight ticket

Basically I lost my time and money. I booked another flights and Emirates ( which never had issue before )

Please let me know their contact details