FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Applying for Chase Credit Cards, 2017-2019
Old Apr 27, 2018, 4:31 pm
fold

Originally Posted by crapz1
Curious to get additional data on those of you whole have done the CSR/CSP same day double dip. Obviously under 5/24 but how many open and recent accounts did you guys have? I got the Chase CIP last month and am done with their business cards for now (have Ink Plus, Cash, and Preferred). On the personal side, I have the Freedom, IHG, and Hyatt cards. Credit journey shows I have a 817 score, 3 open accounts in 2 years, and 20 open accounts. My strategy was to apply for the CSR/CSP on the same day to double dip the bonuses, but after reading about Chase shutting down whole accounts for having too many accounts open, even after approval, I'm getting a bit worried. My plan was to keep the CSR and eventually PC the CSP to a FU. Is that too much or should I just stick with one Sapphire application?
I was under the impression (based on what I've read) they consider CSP and CSR to be the same product (Sapphire) and they will deny you if you have one and apply for the other.