FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt House Jersey City REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Apr 27, 2018, 4:41 am
59Impala
formerly a193991

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Excellent Stay, especially for a Hyatt House

Check In The Lobby is located on the top floor of the building, I believe the 12th floor. Efficient, friendly, a quick process. Recognized as Globalist and sas handed over 2 bottles of water. Room We booked the Specialty "Two Queen Guestroom (plus sofa bed)". This room is large, 544 sq ft. it was a mere 10$ more than the standard room, where the size varies from 361-487 sq ft, and we wanted a large room.The room was very nice, the location however not really. it was a corner room, facing inwards, towards Manhattan, but could not see much of the sykline anyhow. Also the room had only a very small area with a window, as you can see on the floor plan. I would NOT book this room type again, but the standard and would expect an upgraded room as a Globalist.Quality of the LG TV is very disappointingBathroom on the smaller side, only 1 sink. but nice and huge walk-in shower, which I favor over bathtubs! Dining We had breakfast, which was really very good. Wide selection of breakfast items. They even had made-to-order omeletts.Service staff extremely friendly. Location Location is great. There is a tram/train right in front of the building, plus many options to take a boat accross to Manhattan, with schedule published in the hotel lobby, too. Overall Overall an excellent stay. I paid 163$ with corporate discount code, and it was about 100$ cheaper than the nearby Hyatt Regency Jersey City. Would definitely come back again, but probably just book the standard room and I am sure I'd get an upgraded room as a Globalist.