FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Renaissance Vendome Paris [Master Thread]
Old Apr 25, 2018, 6:47 pm
aaupgrade

Programs: MR LTT, BA Gold, AA LTP, UA Silver
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
Excerpt from a press release about Renaissance brand:

"with the completion of a multi-million dollar renovation of Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel this month. Designed by Didier Gomez, the intimate 97-room hotel is inspired by the fashion designers and jewelers that have had their salons in the square. With creatively layered patterns and textures throughout the interiors, each guestroom features statement art pieces of French feminine style that wrap the ceiling, a signature of the brand. The hotel’s transformation is anchored by its new cocktail bar & restaurant Balagan – a Hebrew name meaning “Joyful Bazar” – born of a collaboration between the renowned Experimental Group, acclaimed Israeli chefs Assaf Granit and Uri Navon, and the designer Dorothée Meilichzon, which opened last year.
Sharon, thanks for the update. I'll be there next week for my first stay at this property, after previous stays at MR CE. I'm there for a week and with only La Petite rooms remaining available for my dates, I'm happy that I booked a larger Prestige room. I'll report back after my stay.