FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [EXPIRED] Ritz Carlton Singapore Mistake Rate - Will Be Honored?
Old Apr 25, 2018, 12:15 pm
SethLevy
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, United IK, AA LifPLT, Hyatt Globalist, IHG PLT AMB, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton G
Originally Posted by yosithezet
I agree. So long as your reservation shows in the website of the airline, hotel or rental car company, no need to call. When there is no way to see your reservation, though your loyalty number was requested in the booking process, and now way to retrieve it with your name and the reservation number, it would be foolish not to check to make sure that there is some record of your booking. In this case, there simply was no booking with the property and the bookings were mapped to some hotel where nobody even spoke English in some country that isn't Singapore.
Fully agree - which is why I called Chase and was glad I did - and would do so again in a similar situation. if the hotel was showing on the website at the mistake rate, agree, no reason to call to confirm. Showing up without such a confirmation and expecting a room is a REALLY REALLY bad idea. LOL.