FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy Hotels in Warsaw, Poland
View Single Post
Old Jun 30, 2004, 8:09 pm
StephM

Hi All - this is my first official post in FT. I was introduced to the forum by my boyfriend LarryU and really appreciate reading the posts which have really helped us both in our travels.

I just came back from the Westin Warsaw, Sunday. What I found most impressive was that the service at the Westin was outstanding. If I had any request the staff was very responsive and helpful. I am a platinum and they offerred to upgrade me to a suite, but as I was only there a few days for business I did not bother. Regarding the services at the hotel, I visited the club lounge in the afternoon 6-8pm. They serve very beautiful (but small - not for the hungry) cold and hot appetizers and a large assortment of any and all kinds of beverages. I did not go to the lounge for breakfast because the meeting took care of breakfast and lunch - served buffet style in the 'Fusion' restaurant. The food was very good with a wide assortment of dishes. The rooms were neat and clean. I had a very basic room which I found to be adequate - the bathroom had a free standing shower and tub. Although I had just a regular room as a platinum, they provided me with the Molton Brown products which I am really fond of. For my amenity (no choice, no points) I received a lovely bottle of Italian red wine, 4 nice chocolate truffles, a green apple, a nectarine and a little bowl of cherries - all very nicely arranged on a square plate. As for the location, we were able to walk to the old city in just a few minutes. I really enjoyed the Westin Warsaw and would recommend it highly.