FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - GiftCardMall Master Thread (2018 onwards)
Old Apr 23, 2018, 10:54 am
pancakeman27

Originally Posted by PoEntre
I tried to use the 10% turbo cash back offered through the Lemoney.com cash back portal. Almost all the suggestions to get the order to track mentioned at: http://www.doctorofcredit.com/10-tip...ack-correctly/ were followed.

The order was almost placed on GCM for a $25 visa gift card after clicking through from a logged in Lemoney account. However, I am confused. In all my time using the web, discounts and coupons are always applied at check out. Nonetheless, the full price of $30.95 was in the GCM shopping cart with no 10% discount. The order was not completed.

How does these discounts apply to orders at the GCM?

Also are these discounts taken from the face value of the the gift card ($25) or the amount of the order witch will include the face value of the gift card, fees, and shipping and handling ($30.95).
So cashback discounts don't apply immediately at check out. These cashback discounts usually track on your Lmoney account the same day of the purchase, but are only available to be paid out 4 months later from the date of purchase. As of the website change they only apply to the face value of the card. So the 10% trbo CB is applied to the first $100 and then the normal cashback is applied to the remainder of the purchase. So if you buy a $500 VGC, the first 100 will be at 10% and the remaining 400 will be at the normal cashback rate being offered. This will post in your account and will be payable after 4 months.