FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Reward Club at Kimpton Hotels Experiences (2018)
Old Apr 20, 2018, 10:52 am
tracktalk88

Kimpton Amara Resort and Spa Sedona

Kimpton Amara Resort and Spa

What is your Priority Club status?
Platinum

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?
Yes, it was a beautiful hotel with amazing red rock views. We ate dinner at the hotel each night just for the view.

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?
Creekside One Bedroom Spa Suite. No upgrade as I believe it's the highest room available.

How are the rooms?
Fantastic. The suite was 720 square feet with three different balconies overlooking Oak Creek. There was a ton of room, lots of natural light, the usual bright Kimpton aesthetic.

[If you are Spire]
How was your complimentary welcome amenity?
I'm not Spire, but I did receive a few of these items. It was our anniversary, so they had chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of wine waiting for us in the room.

Did you raid the minibar? If so, what did you take?
We used our credit at the bar in the hotel for a cocktail.

Were you offered a Chef's Taste at Dinner, If so, what did you receive?
N/A

Did you use the free spa credit / did the hotel participate? If so, was it a good value?
Yes, we got the $30 credit. The massage was one of the best we've had in the past year or so, so yes.

What was good and what was bad?

Good - Absolutely breathtaking views of the red rocks from the restaurant and pool area. Our view from the room of the creek was very peaceful.

Bad - Nothing.

Value for $ or Priority Club Points? Would you return?
Absolutely beautiful property that usually runs half or a third of the cost of L'auberge next door, so yes, I think the value is there and I would return.