FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Luxury Hotels USP by Brand
View Single Post
Old Apr 20, 2018, 12:16 am
Musken

Aman: Private, quiet, authentic, personal service, remote locations (exceptions), unique experiences, understated, unique "When going to an Amanresort, I feel very special and know that I will have a unique experience. The architecture and my room wows me every time, and I feel that I am in a very special place that I would otherwise not have the chance to see. The local employees make sure that I hear about and see and do things that I would otherwise not and I am often surprised. They know me and truly want to give me a warm welcome and personalised lifetime memories during my stay while I can feel at home, relax and unwind not being disturbed by anything."

Four Seasons Resorts: Corporate, expected, know-what-you-get, safe, child friendly. "When I go to a Four Seasons I know what to expect. The architecture and my room is luxurious and very comfortable. Knowing that there is a Four Seasons somewhere, makes me feel that I can go anywhere but still be in a place that feels familiar and safe. I can stay inside the resort all the time and get everything that me and my family need there or venture out and come back "home" even though I am far away. They have a wide range of offers known to suit people like me".

Last edited by Musken; Apr 20, 2018 at 12:26 am