FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Really poor DL service last 2 weeks
View Single Post
Old Apr 19, 2018, 11:37 am
lucycan

Programs: DL DM / 2MM - Marriott Ambassador
Really poor DL service last 2 weeks

I'm currently sitting on my 8th segment in the last 7 days and I must say its been discouraging.

1) Ive had no WiFi on 5 of the segments. I sent in an email and they said "aww thats too bad, call GoGo". Really?? Its not DLs problem anymore?
2) Check in at SFO this morning was the worst I've seen in years. Even though it was nearly empty. The first person I went to (in the Sky Priority Line) said he was not interested (his actual words) in helping me. He only cared about checking bags. There was no one in the baggage line either. I went down to the special services person and she snapped at me "whats your trip locator number" after I handed her my ID. When I nicely asked if she could look it up from my name and destination she seemed totally put out and was rude the rest of the exchange. Wow.
3) On my flight BOG to ATL on Sunday there was a thick layer of white dog hair and some urine on my seat. When I asked the crew member to assist (we were about 30 min from departure) they told me there was nothing they could do. I asked for some napkins and they said they had no time to locate any. There were no open seats.

I sent all of these into the complaint line and got a "Thank you for being a Million Miler / Diamond and a member since 1991, have a nice day". Nothing!

...?