FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buying Money Orders at Walmart (2018)
View Single Post
Old Apr 18, 2018, 3:26 pm
Chelski

Originally Posted by Mamibear
Hardcoding of registers at WM is definitely a matter of concern especially for those whose only recycle center is WM. For as long as this is not done nationwide as ordered by Bentonville head office, YMMV will continue to reign.

However, eMSAR reports faxed to the head office is something to watch out for. I googled images of eMSAR at Walmart and that is where I saw the eMSAR forms that cashiers take a while to fill in at select stores (for now). So this is what's taking them so long while asking for ID and SSN from customers who are buying MOs and/or doing WMBP. MSers can take a look what's in those forms being faxed and decide if they want their activities scrutinized at the head office.
the paper msar are faxed to wm he as well. The wm police dragged me out of my house once. After the special blue glove treatment everything worked out. They can fill out the msar for any reason so either comply with request. Previously one wm would only do 1 one K mo unless I forced them to fill out msar. Once msar filled out there was no limit.