FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - U.S. Travel Association's Daily Getaways 2018
Old Apr 18, 2018, 12:55 pm
miadukes

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriot Gold
Originally Posted by canesfan
That's interesting because after a couple of minutes I tried all the packages and couldn't get into any of them. LUXOR showed as Sold out after at least 5 minutes... There's still some decent packages left in Vegas coming up but I lowered my expectations to getting anything to like winning the lotto
Yeah I hit Luxor until it was sold out. Remember just becuase its gone doesnt mean its done until yo u get sold out. If someone messes up their CC info, package goes back in to the pool or if they time out, take too long to complete. I always keep hitting until it says sold out or until I get what I need quantity wise.
This was really lucky, because literally got it 5 minutes after it went live. Sorta bummed they didnt reveal week 5 yet as they had more vegas stuff but none of the vegas stuff coming up I was interested in, the only one in my budget was circus circus and I won't stay there LOL

I liked excalibur when we stayed, I would have just rather received the options that went with the luxor.