FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SQ232 SYD-SIN New A380 suites saver award ever clear?
Old Apr 17, 2018, 8:59 pm
PiperAtGatesofDawn

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Originally Posted by mbush1721
I am working on a trip to Australia next year and I have a question about Singapore Airlines showing phantom award space. I have been able to find Suites Saver on the JFK-FRA-SIN-SYD flight on some dates, I wanted to make sure they weren't phantom before moving over my points.

When searching each route individually, there no saver availability for two on the same dates. I do see availability on the combined itinerary, but it includes the red-eye flight from SIN. I am seeing phantom availability, or is there availability because it is on the least desirable flight to try out the new suites.

I called and talked to a rep, but he was no help.
You won’t see phantom space if you’re looking for award space on SQ through the SQ website. Why do you think it’s phantom? Don’t worry about individual itineraries.

You should be able to book the seats directly yourself through the website or if you want to be extra cautious about transferring points... then call KF and ask them to reserve the seats, transfer the points and call and ask them to book. It will cost you the $25 booking fee.