FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What the Lord Giveth, the Lord taketh away - T5 F lounge catering
Old Apr 16, 2018, 4:55 am
LondonCanuck

Programs: BA Silver - hard drop from GGL :( SPG Gold, Hilton Diamond, AC E50k
Originally Posted by NWIFlyer
I can’t speak for the nutritional value, but certainly can taste - there simply wasn’t any! A friend of mine who also keeps chickens in New Zealand assures me that if any of hers produced an egg that colour she’d whip it down to the vet sharpish ...

Absolutely the best option. To be fair, I didn’t need too much encouragement ...

I’m now sitting in a third party lounge in ARN awaiting my onward flight. They’ve just brought some potato gratin out - it’s wholesome and tasty. Now we know the Swedish nation probably eats more healthily than we do, but shouldn’t BA start being slightly concerned that they’re being comfortably outdone by Aviator?
As someone who was born in Sweden, I have indeed been to the ARN lounge many times, and it is one of my favourite non-BA biz lounges. Don’t forget to try the beers on draft (Bulldog Beer, brewed in Gotland ) the meatballs, knäckebröd, and sometimes they have pyttipanna (Swedish hash).

All excellent food for an outstation lounge!