FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flexiroam X Review - Pan-International SIM sticker
Old Apr 15, 2018, 5:42 pm
pierd

Advice please

Hi all,
My wife and I will be travelling in Europe late September through early November 2018 – Hungary, Czech Republic, Austria, northern Italy, Spain, via Doha both ways to/from Australia.
We are considering using Flexiroam for the first time as we have been stung, and let down, in the past using other forms of travel sims. Reading the information on the Flexiroam site is enticing. We intend using my wife's iphone 6, as my phone is too old – to check maps while we walk, train, tram, drive; search for activities, shows, diversions, make reservations; perhaps check Facebook and perhaps upload posts there; the usual I'm guessing for the majority of travellers.
My question is, does Whatsapp work OK with Flexiroam? We would want to message friends and family with where we're at and how we're going, stay in touch, etc. Perhaps even make a call or three. Any advice, suggestions and feedback would be very much appreciated.
Thanks and best wishes.