FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Niseko Village {JPN}
View Single Post
Old Apr 14, 2018, 4:56 pm
edloks1

Update: Free Breakfast for Gold members?

Finished my 4 night stay at the Hilton Niseko village at the end of March for a family of 5 (2 adults, 3 kids ages 7, 6, and 3.) Gold membership got us free breakfast buffet for all of us. I believe my 3 year old was free anyway since kids under 6 years old stay in the room free as well. I must say that the breakfast buffet was pretty good in my opinion. Ive read mixed reviews about it in this thread, but we ate our fill 4 days in a row with a good assortment of western and Japaneses dishes.

As for the room, we booked the deluxe family room with HH points as 2 adults and 2 kids. I emailed the hotel aheqd of time to ask if this was ok since they have a rule about kids 6 years old and older being considered adults for booking purposes. The hilton Niseko staff replied and assured me that they would make an exception for me due to my gold status and would provide 4 beds in the room at no additional cost. This was confirmed during my stay.

Overall, I thought the Hilton Niseko was a pretty good family experience. You can buy plastic sleds from the ski shop and kids can sled down the beginner area without having to ride a lift. The access to the niseko village gondola was just a 2 steps outside of the hotel. The onsen was very refreshing, especially going from indoor to outdoor and feeling the cold air hit you. Theres also a convienence store in the lobby for snacks and instant noodles at an affordable price. Aside from this, theres much more meal options in Hirafu. Just take the free hilton shuttle.

P.S.- There was no 21% service charge because we booked completely with HH points.

Last edited by edloks1; Apr 14, 2018 at 5:02 pm