FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Old Timer's Airline Quiz and Discussion.
View Single Post
Old Apr 13, 2018, 5:29 pm
jlemon
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Plat, lots of AA, AS, DL, UA miles, former top level CO Elite (sigh...)
Originally Posted by Seat 2A
Greetings and felicitations from the QANTAS First Class Lounge at LAX where I reside in plutocratic splendor whilst awaiting the departure of my Cathay Pacific 777-300 to Hong Kong. I just had a wonderful breakfast here in the lounge, so I may hold off a bit (until we're abreast of say, Vancouver Island) before partaking of Cathay's First Class luncheon offerings on this 15 hour and 25 minute flight.

It's good to see that things are rolling along quite nicely in my absence. Indeed, it looks like I could take the next year or two off while starting an Old Timer's Railroad Quiz and you all wouldn't miss a beat. Well, we're a long way from that just yet, so thanks to J and JL for their questions and the rest of youse for your participation. And now if you'll excuse me, I've got a few flights and trains to catch.
What?! Yet another flight in CX first for our man from East Ester featuring stellar service, cuisine and libations?!

Yawn.......

And please hold off concerning the Old Timer's Rail Quiz as I shall surely derail with each and every question......

Note: the above was composed under the moderate influence of a 2008 Chateau Palmer Grand Cru Classe Margaux.....at least, that's my story and I am benignly sipping to it...... :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: