FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Autoslash (General Discussion)
View Single Post
Old Apr 12, 2018, 8:36 pm
AutoSlash
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by randix
in the recent past, I've booked rates through your great site via PriceLine, and after registering my bookings on your site, get no notifications of a lower rate,. But when I subsequently request a new rate for the same dates and times through your site as my rental gets closer, I get a lower rate. Example: Few days ago I booked a 2 day at SFO for $58, today I just sent a new request to you, and got a better rate of $41, same dates and times, was never notified of that rate. It's that auto notification once you register a booking at your site, that makes your site so special. I realize no one is perfect, but on rental requests over the past month or so, I'm not seeing the auto notification of lower rates that I have in the past.
Please PM us your company and confirmation number and we'll be happy to look into it. Please keep in mind that we check rates periodically and those checks may be impacted by a number of factors including the load-factor on our system, so it's possible that if you submit a new request (which gets priced immediately), you might get a lower rate because of the timing in-between checks.