FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "We did our best with the limited resources we had"
Old Apr 12, 2018, 12:03 pm
Kumulani

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by louie-m
I'm intrigued. Why are you a long-term loyal customer if that's your experience of the food? In economy I could understand it, but if I found the food inedible on a regular basis in J and more particularly in F, I certainly would not be a loyal customer - in fact I wouldn't be a customer at all if there was a reasonable alternative.
There are tons of reasons one would regularly fly an airline whose onboard product they aren't satisfied with. Corporate travel policy is one, as mentioned above. Lower fares might be another. Living in London and wanting to take advantage of the BAEC combined with all the nonstop flights is yet another.

Or, maybe there are positive aspects of the product that make up for the negative. For example, although I believe that the Club World product is overall sub-par, it's hard to deny it's much better than some of the competition in terms of privacy. Since privacy is very important to me, I often pick CW over competing products that I think are better in most other ways. That doesn't mean I'm not allowed to point out those ways in which CW is a laggard.