FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Apr 12, 2018, 10:12 am
Jenn0625

Originally Posted by cdancer20
Some quick info about my stay. We booked on full points so of course didn't have to pay the resort fee. Parking was discounted for Explorist to Valet Parking for the same price as self-parking. We took advantage of this.

The hotel was pretty much sold out so I didn't have any hopes in getting an upgrade. The Regency Lounge stayed sold out the entire time so I was never able to apply my Club Access Award. That would have been nice to save some money. Anyways, we were pleasantly surprised by an upgrade to an oceanfront room overlooking the pool. It was definitely a nice view to wake up to every morning.
How was the situation with the pool chairs? Since you mentioned during your stay the hotel was pretty much sold out, I am curious about this at both the regency pool and the residence pool next door since we are staying there in early June. Wondering if we will need to rope drop the pool first thing in the morning lol!