FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Connections in Copenhagen (CPH)
View Single Post
Old Apr 11, 2018, 9:43 pm
JVPhoto

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Leaping_Deere
Sorry to bump this thread up again, I am landing in from SIN on SQ and flying out on a separate ticket with BA, I have 3 hours or so but I'm curious how much I have to go through in regards to transfers, hand baggage only. Is there a non Schengen transfer etc?
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
If you have your boarding pass printed, or on your phone, you can proceed to connections, go through transit security, and that's it. BA is now using the lounge in the non Schengen area. So you should be fine without entering the Schengen section.

There is not much in terms of restaurants or cafes, things to do in the non Schengen section, if you don't have lounge access and don't need a Schengen visa, for 3 hours I would pass through to the Schengen area.
Sort of the same bump but someone correct me if I’m wrong in assuming I’m in basically the same situation, but I’m not familiar enough with CPH to know if EasyJet arrives in another unconnected terminal area to the long haul/*A flights.
I am flying EasyJet TXL-CPH on one ticket and then SK CPH-SFO on another. It’s a short 4 day trip to Berlin so I may just do only a carry on. If I get my BP on the app or print it can I stay airside? I’ll have about 3h connection so if I do end up checking a bag I wouldn’t see why that’s not enough time to go landslide, claim my bag and re-check it at the SK counter?

Last edited by JVPhoto; Apr 11, 2018 at 10:15 pm