FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [JAL NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask Your Questions Here (flame free)
Old Apr 8, 2018, 3:37 pm
CPH-Flyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by LupineChemist
So Mrs. LC, her mother and I are landing at NRT at 0930 on IB and looking to book a 1430 onward connection via BA avios from HND.

Is this enough time to clear immigration/customs and get to HND on time via the Keisei train? No mobility issues.

If there is a delay on arrival causing us to miss the flight, will JAL reacommodate us to the next available flight? I'm Platinum on Iberia Plus (OW Emerald) if that is at all relevant.
5 hours is plenty of time to move from Narita to Haneda I would recommend taking the bus rather than the train, far more practical. About a two hour delay and it would get really iffy.

I read it like you will on separate tickets, so JAL has not obligation to reaccommodate you. Will they do it? Maybe on a domestic, less likely on an international flight. You are from their point late originating passengers