FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi & Barclaycard AA Credit Card Free Domestic Checked Bag / Baggage / Luggage
Old Apr 8, 2018, 3:03 pm
controller1

Programs: AA EXP 2MM; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; Hyatt Explorist; Vistana 5* Elite; Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by herx
Interesting. When I log in to AA.com, I do not see either "Citi AAdvantage Cardholder" or "Barclays Aviator Cardholder" (I have both) under Myaccount.

But when I log in to my credit card account on citi.com, then click on use miles, it takes me to the AA.com website and I do see AAdvantageŽ cardmember under my account number.

Next time I make a reservation, I will try to pre-pay the baggage check fee to see how that goes. Once I am at the airport with my non-carryon bag they have me at their mercy.
Perhaps you might be better served by contacting AAdvantage Customer Service and explaining that the cards do not appear to be linked to your AAdvantage number as shown by the absence of such on the AA.com home page after you sign in. Then perhaps you won't have to guess or play around with it on your next trip.