FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Chase IHG Credit Card Options
View Single Post
Old Apr 6, 2018, 11:25 am
Tony300S

Programs: UA Silver - IHG Spire AMB - Hilton Gold - Choice Hotels Platinum - Hertz Gold FiveStar
Originally Posted by Super Mario
4th night free definitely has value, but not as much to me. Not that they have to cater to me. As someone who generally stays 1-2 nights, the 10% clearly wins in my scenario.

I also have Global Entry. That perk is showing up more and more. Although, few sub-$100 annual fee cards come with that.
I usually only stay 1-3 night for business at IHG's (30-40 per year), but what about vacation time?

HI Aruba, Palazzo/Venetian Las Vegas, IC or CP in NYC Times Square not to mention all the IC's in Europe. PLENTY of 4th night opportunities, but like I said you have to have the abundance of points to make it work and that's where the 20% OFF points purchase can help too.

Yeah I see about two other sub-$100 cards that have a GE/TSA Pre credit, full listing HERE It's a tough credit overall since it only really works if you are due and not mid-cycle like I am with TSA Pre.

Can you use the credit for a spouse or family member? No restriction on names matching is there?