FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Simon Mall Gift Cards(2017-2018)
View Single Post
Old Apr 6, 2018, 1:19 am
GundamWing01

Originally Posted by elegua
ohh, do not go out with one of the SM girls, wow but that is another story lol
story time. i smell insider MSing...

Originally Posted by unidentified
Yes they do, but be careful with AMEX. My AMEX got shut down because they suspected MS. Just stay within your credit limit, dont over pay and be able to justify the purchases if they ask and you'll be fine.
what? amex shut down? suspected MS?? can you give us more info. i dont remember the last time amex pulled a USB altho they are cracking down on signup bonus. plz tell us more.

Originally Posted by carlitos
I have been using my Amex Blue BP @ Simon for 2X Points since the launch of this product. Statement closed on the 19th and still got 2X Points. Other than to meet minimum spending, why would you go to Simon for 1X Points.
Originally Posted by carlitos
+1 @ Simon plus tons of mix spending. All my Simon in person purchases received both MR and SPG Points last week when the statements closed. Now, last time I MS a signing bonus for Amex was the 20K MR Points for the Amex Blue BP when it launched @ Simon too, and no problem either.
Looks like bonuses are the problem now and not normal point accrual, when MSing with Amex.
Originally Posted by macrophage
SPG at $75 per ~10k is still worth it to me
just doing a quick check-in here related to MR and SPG regular spend pts for MAR/APR statement close @ Simon. pts posted fine?

Last edited by GundamWing01; Apr 6, 2018 at 1:59 am