FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - All things Mandarin Oriental...
View Single Post
Old Apr 5, 2018, 8:56 pm
mumum17

Programs: Amex Plat, AA Exec, CITI Prestige, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold and all ever changing
Thanks guys, yes it was done by my agent. Mind you our other stay in Johannesburg, our daughter got free breakfast. I appreciate that we were there during the busy season...makes sense now why thy didn’t give us even a late checkout, considering we were taking their limo service back to the airport. Mind you, when they said they could not accommodate even a few hours, I decided to take the subway to the airport...what a great experience as the bags were checked right at the train station at the mall. This allowed us to enjoy the day and then only needing to get carry ones from MOHK on our departure to the airport. The concierge, a French gentleman (forgot his name), was great. He suggested taking the train over their car service...more hassle free and bypass city traffic.
I also wanted to add that the service at their Asian restaurant was fantastic... we had remembered it was my birthday and gave us not only free desert but also made a special course for us, on the House. The manager also came over to serve it and wished me too. Very nice.

Last edited by mumum17; Apr 5, 2018 at 9:07 pm