FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA/One World: 2017-2018 Consolidated Mileage/Status/Challenge Runs help needed
Old Apr 4, 2018, 3:10 pm
Karl

Programs: UA-1K 3MM, AA Executive Platinum, Marriott Titanium Life Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
AA Executive Platinum Challenge Help

I have been offered this challenge based on my United 1K status. I am very new at with working with AA for domestic and international travel. IAD is my prime airport but can go to DCA if need be. I normally fly to BKK ever other month using my United Global upgrade coupons.

AA requires 35,000 EQMs and $4,000 EQDs in three months flying on AA, BA, IB, AY, JA or Qantas. Once I meet this challenge I am not sure what they will require I fly by the end of the year. Normally it is $12,000 EQD's and 100,000 EQM's for the year. Has anyone done this before and what was the mileage and spend required based upon the month you qualified?

I may activate their challenge starting in May. I was looking at YYZ-ORD-HEL-BKK with AA and AY RT which cost about $2900. Probably 2 of these RT's would do it but I am not sure how AA calculates the EQM's and EQD's. Any good domestic MR's on AA?

Any suggestions from the Forum for MR's to meet this challenge?