FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA/One World: 2017-2018 Consolidated Mileage/Status/Challenge Runs help needed
Old Apr 4, 2018, 8:59 am
Justme123456

Programs: AA, UA, NW, DL, Marriott
Question Can I do better than LAX-XXX-SJU in F for $720?

Forgive me, but I haven't posted here in a while due to family cancer emergency. So, I did the Plat Challenge last year at the tail end of '17. I fear losing plt status at the end of 2018 (or Jan 2019, I think?) This particular MR was a favorite of mine when I could route it through JFK, but alas, that is no more. The best thing about this MR was that it was doable in around 24. It is a mix of F/J, though, I am seeing, now.

I am open to STT, PTY, etc. I've been plugging in various months on ITA and various destinations but thought I would reach out if someone has seen an AA something/route that I am unaware of. I am just learning the EQD rules now and thought if there a premium MR on a partner airline (even international dest) that it might be doable?

I've have been off of this board for almost a year (due to above cited mention).

I have zero balance in everything and simply want the quickest way to maintain Plat status for 2019. Money is not much of a concern than time.

Thank you.

MODERATOR NOTE: Merged from separate thread.

Last edited by Pat89339; Apr 4, 2018 at 9:10 am Reason: Move notation