FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Your guide to the Executive Club, attaining status and earning Avios | 2018 edition
Old Apr 3, 2018, 11:43 am
Globaliser
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by Ruth4325
This should be obvious but...I have a return flight booked Edi-Lhr-Tls and the return leg is at the start of my tier point collection year. I can see how many tier points I get total for all four flights, but is there a way to see how many tier points each flight earns so that I know how many tier points will fall into the new collection year?
Just go to the ba.com calculator and search for each sector individually. It's likely that all four flights will earn the same number of TPs anyway, and more likely that both of the flights in the each direction will earn the same number as each other.

You probably know this already, but don't forget that all flights scheduled to depart up to and including the eighth of the month (local date and time) will be in your current TP collection year, and all flights scheduled on or after the ninth of the month will be in the next year.